Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sigh of relief...

Thrilled to report that today's ultrasound revealed a healthy bouncing baby complete with waving arm buds and a perfect heart beat. My next OB appointment isn't for four weeks so I'm going to do my best to breathe deeply over the next month and attempt not to over analyze every twinge.

I'm hoping it will be relatively easy considering our life is full of pleasant distractions at the moment. We take over our new home on Friday and I am prepared to lose my husband to the world of renovations for six weeks as he takes our vision and creates our dream home. Our current house is on the market now. It is annoying to be kicked out of our home constantly so that people can view it and even more annoying to keep it immaculate all the time, so hopefully it sells quickly. I know I should be sad at the thought of leaving this house, our first real house together as a family, but I'm not. Not all of my memories here are positive and I'm eager for a fresh start.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering about you as well...congratulations !! I can see by your posts you are in a great place right now - good for you.

    ReplyDelete