Thursday, March 11, 2010

My breaking heart...

Today at the doctors office I was forced to hear the same horrible heartbreaking words I heard 365 days ago: "I can't find a heartbeat."

The doctor said it could be too early (12 weeks) and that it is likely that everything is fine. But he didn't look as though he believed his own words. He scheduled me for an emergency ultrasound that won't be performed until tomorrow, Oliver's Birthday. I honestly don't know what I'll do if I find out my baby's dead tomorrow. Please God, please let this baby make it.

I have not stopped crying since I left. I am trying to think positive but it is all just too much to bear. Talk about reliving a nightmare.

Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. I'm so sorry. I will hope for the best... sending you so much love and support!

    ReplyDelete