Saturday, March 13, 2010

The difference a day makes...

It is quite amazing to me the difference one day can make. It can mean the difference between life and death or the difference between a dream come true and a nightmare.

In today's case for me, it is the difference between a hard sad day and just another Saturday. I feel better today, whether it is because it is not Oliver's birthday or because I am now confident that the baby inside my belly is healthy I'm not sure. Probably a combination of both. Regardless, I am a bit relieved not to have that horrible feeling behind my eyes or as much of that stabbing relentless pain in my heart. But I also feel a bit guilty...it just doesn't feel right not be grieving the same every day. What an emotional rollercoaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment